EazyCity is your point of reference for flexible solutions in relation to short term accommodation, employment services, study and cultural activities. We can help you to organise your study & work travel experience in Italy.
EazyCity can offer 2 destinations for your Hospitality Internship in Italy:
- Tuscany, Florence and main cities in the region
- Puglia, south of Italy
We are currently working on a EU funded training project in Puglia, which aims at experimenting the educational and training process of a brand new professional profile: the skipper chef. This is the result of a mixture of different but complementary competencies taken from operators from different professional fields: the sailing, waitering, cooking and touristic guidance! The final output will be a new professional profile that is able to welcome on board, to cook, to manage the on-board activities and to guide the guests in possible excursions.
The didactic modules (80 hours mixed between theory and training-on-the-job activities) will be held in different didactic environments, such as didactic rooms, tourist agencies, yachts.
The hosting company, during the stay, is required to:
- arrange a training of two weeks in Dublin (before December 2016 for the first session and before April 2017 for the second session)
- provide accommodation & full board (breakfast / lunch / dinner) to the successful applicant for 1 week of stage in Puglia (Italy) in May 2017
- provide return flight’s tickets from Dublin or London to Italy (Brindisi or Bari), depending on the country of the successful applicant
- respect all the Public Safety laws and rules of their competence, also regarding the stay of foreign citizens
- issue an attendance certificate at the end of their experience
By subscribing to this Project, the participant is required, during the carrying out of their activities, to respect the regulations and the guidelines provided by the hosting company, as well as the most common rules regarding confidentiality, hygiene, and safety.
If you wish to apply to this exciting training programme abroad, get in contact with Costanza (email@example.com) before Friday, 31st of March 2017.
Summer Paid Internship In Italy
This project's aim is to fullfill an educational experience in the Hospitality Industry for students and young professionals (age: 18-30) from Italy, Spain, Ireland and other EU countries, in the Puglia Region.
INTERNSHIP PERIOD: June – September 2016 (min. stay 3 months / max. stay 4 months).
ARRIVAL DATES: between 20.05.2016 and 12.06.2016.
WHERE TO FLY: Bari airport, Brindisi airport
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 29.04.2016
- €450 per month
- Full board
- Accommodation (in triple rooms/4 bed dorms)
PDF Brochure Click here to download
Pre payment 50% €250.00