Sales Advisor Internship - French Speaker
Location: Cork (City Center)
Durations: 5/6 months
Start date: End June or begining of July 2019
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is motivated, highly organized, sales focused and loves working with people. As a member of our centralized Sales Team you will be responsible for reaching and exceeding company targets! This is an internship is for 5 or 6 months.
Do you think you have what it takes to make an impact and be part of our team? #LifeChanging
or young at heart people looking to experience life abroad, EazyCity is a super-friendly Live Abroad agency that offers programs to STAY | STUDY | WORK | PLAY in a new city.
We believe in embracing new life experiences and swallowing them whole. Live abroad, meet new people…dive into a new culture, learn more about others…enrich your life & discover more parts of yourself.
At EazyCity we believe a new city is never just a place...instead it’s about people and a new way of seeing things.
- Working closely as part of a centralized sales team reporting directly to the Sales & Marketing Manager
- Answering sales enquiries and reservation emails for our branches
- Closing sales opportunities and processing bookings via company process
- Managing bookings and payments through company system
- Maximizing all sales opportunities by email, phone and skype as required
- Providing excellent levels of customer care at all times
- Identifying new business opportunities in the market and promoting our services
- Forward thinking with sales / promotional ideas
- Managing leads through company CRM system (Microsoft Dynamics 365)
- Liaising with the Senior Managers and the branch Welcome teams to pass information about new bookings
- Updating customer information as required on company systems
- Going the “extra mile” to meet targets
- Meticulous, detailed and professional follow up on each and every lead
- Achieving a high conversion rate in relation to leads/bookings with excellent levels of client satisfaction
- Assisting the team in organizing events; participation and attendance at company events at various intervals during the year
- Enthusiastic, dedicated, motivated, flexible Sales Advisors to provide advice and assistance to customers while maximizing each interaction and converting to sales.
- An excellent Sales Advisor must be energetic, friendly, responsible a good team player and with excellent interpersonal skills.
- The ideal candidate will be able to acquire thorough knowledge of the company’s products and pass that knowledge to customers. The ideal candidate will also be responsible for a variety of duties that pertain to creating an attractive environment for customers.
- Highly driven and motivated with mountains of energy!
- Super-organized with an ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment under pressure!
- Has an understanding of the importance of providing excellent pre-sale, and after sale care with focus on the customer experience
- ‘Can-do’ attitude with a focus always on the solution never on the problem
- French as a mother tongue and fluent in English
- Candidates with multiple languages will have a distinct advantage
The general working hours of this position are 5 days per week between 9.00am – 7.00 pm. (7 hours per day). This in un UNPAID internship but discount on accommodation and transport expenses are available as part of the Company benefits.
To start from end of June or early July.
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English to Marta Ponte at email@example.com.