Marketing Assistant in Cork - Internship availability
One of the fastest growing media brands in the health & fitness industry is looking for a marketing assistant to closely working with a Multi Award Winning Marketeer who has spread his brand all over Ireland and UK. This is a very exciting role in a hugely popular worldwide industry, will give the chance to work as part of a wider creative team, being able to contribute creative ideas.
We are looking for someone with:
- an outgoing personality,
- a massive appetite for self-improvement.
- a passion for marketing & online research,
- a passion for popular tech and music.
- an active interest in health and fitness.
- hunger to work on your own creative initiative
And specific requirements in:
- Graphic Design/ Multi-Media; Slack, Only put, TweetDeck,
- Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Goolgle+, Google Docs Products, Microsoft Office and WordPress knowledge
What will the candidate do:
- digital Marketing Management, Social Media
- creating Digital Marketing & Advertising campaigns Social Media & Website.
- Planning and executing an effective Trade Show strategy.
- Presentation of the company
- Market Research.
- Coming up with creative marketing merchandise
Interview is required, available from now
Contact our team today!
Send us an email at email@example.com for any information or WhatsApp us on 00353871640835.
You can also call us on 00353 212066043. Our team will be happy to talk to you and help you with all your questions!
Professional & Administration Internship
This is the right choice to make if you want to perfect your academic skills with “real world” experience!
We can organise your internship in the following professional sectors:
- Sales & Marketing
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
Our “Professional & Administrative Internship experience” includes:
- Translation of your CV
- Cover Letter
- Work Placement
- Meeting with a member of our staff before your “first day”
- Our team’s support during your work experience