IT Internship Position in Cork
Position: IT & Systems Engineer
Starting date: May 2019
Length: minimum 3 months
Type: Unpaid internship PROFESSIONAL
Intro: One of the fastest growing media brand in the health & fitness industry is looking for a marketing assistant to closely work with a Multi Award Winning Marketeer who has spread his brand all over Ireland and UK. This is a very exciting role in a hugely popular worldwide industry, will give the chance to work as part of a wider creative team, being able to contribute creative ideas.
- Managing, servicing and securing our network of PC machines remotely.
- Prepping and Programming new machines with MySQL, Radio Automation Software and our technical software stack.
- Servicing the PC network, running updates, creating backups, preventing malware/virus infection.
- PC Security, locking down machines and automated PC user monitoring.
- Identifying problems with hardware, ordering new hardware and managing repairs/returns.
Who are we looking for:
- Candidates must have a massive appetite for self-improvement.
- A passion and knowledge of all things I.T, tech, hacking, Windows OS, PC hardware especially Dell
- machines and software solutions. Have an active interest in popular tech and trends.
- Have the hunger to work on your own initiative, to take ownership of your role and relish problem solving.
Interview is required and training is provided.
Please contact our team today for more information and full details about this position
WhatsApp us on 00353 871640835.
Call 00353 212066043
Professional & Administration Internship
This is the right choice to make if you want to perfect your academic skills with “real world” experience!
We can organise your internship in the following professional sectors:
- Sales & Marketing
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
Our “Professional & Administrative Internship experience” includes:
- Translation of your CV
- Cover Letter
- Work Placement
- Meeting with a member of our staff before your “first day”
- Our team’s support during your work experience