Graduate Architectural Technologist and Architecture assistant – Internships possibilities in Ireland
A great opportunity for one or two architecture pre and postgraduates for developing a career in the field and gain valuable work experience for the future. This important studio gives you the chance to work and collaborate with them to strengthen your architecture design skills and knowledge of the major programmes for digital design and droughts ability.
The candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Architectural training or background
- MS Word/Excel etc knowledge
- CAD familiarity
- Computer literate
- Intermediate level of English preferable
What your main tasks will be:
- Drawing up building surveys.
- Measuring buildings with a senior Architect
- Organizing files and documents
- Job shadowing with the senior staff
Availability upon request and selection.
Minimum 3 months, full-time position.
This is a great opportunity for Architecture Traineeships. A support allowance is considered after the trial period.
Contact our team today!
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for any information or WhatsApp us on 00353871640835.
You can also call us on 00353 212066043. Our team will be happy to talk to you and help you with all your questions!
Professional & Administration Internship
This is the right choice to make if you want to perfect your academic skills with “real world” experience!
We can organise your internship in the following professional sectors:
- Sales & Marketing
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
Our “Professional & Administrative Internship experience” includes:
- Translation of your CV
- Cover Letter
- Work Placement
- Meeting with a member of our staff before your “first day”
- Our team’s support during your work experience