Backend Engineer Internship in Cork
Amazing opportunity for an intern to work on the latest tools and technologies and work with some of the world’s largest brands as customers. This internship will help you acquire back-end development, testing and infrastructure skills using technologies such as Node, Webpack, Docker, Firebase and Netlify.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Write and maintain server-side code to improve the automated import of customer Design Systems code components
- Create unit tests to verify components are imported correctly
- Analyze customer code to troubleshoot any import issues and implement resulting improvements to the import process
- Collaborate closely with the front-end engineers to keep pace with new requirements
- Support the product team in daily administrative tasks
It is a great position for people that can match the following requirements:
- Familiarity with React components (Angular and Vue a plus)
- Familiarity with Webpack and Babel a plus
- Strong desire to learn, with an analytical approach and an eye for detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for engineering and its best practices
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Master Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related
Availability from now but subject to selection, Full time working hours,
What it is in for you:
The final product will allow customers to import their existing Design System code components, so the candidate will be analyzing code written by development teams from leading companies and helping to implement improvements to the automated import process. Not less important, a student will broad experience in engineering and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
Contact our team today!
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for any information or WhatsApp us on 00353871640835.
You can also call us on 00353 212066043. Our team will be happy to talk to you and help you with all your questions!
Professional & Administration Internship
This is the right choice to make if you want to perfect your academic skills with “real world” experience!
We can organise your internship in the following professional sectors:
- Sales & Marketing
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
Our “Professional & Administrative Internship experience” includes:
- Translation of your CV
- Cover Letter
- Work Placement
- Meeting with a member of our staff before your “first day”
- Our team’s support during your work experience