Administration Internship in English School - Cork
Starting date: middle of June 2019
Type: Unpaid internship - PROFESSIONAL
This is an amazing opportunity to expand your work experience in the world of Higher Education in a very prestigious college in the heart of Cork. If you are looking to improve your language and working skills in a great international environment, this is the right place. Located in the very centre of the city, the college is the most well-know language school of Cork, with many years of qualified experience and an interesting multicultural environment.
- Assist the Academic Department in various administration tasks
- Assist with weekly reports and quality assurance procedures
- Preparation and monitoring of key paperwork for arriving and departing students – welcome packs, end of course certificates
- Liaise with teaching staff to ensure paperwork for students is up-to-date
- Monitor break times in annex buildings, opening and closing annex buildings before and after classes
- Compiling reports, recording and logging attendance, inputting this into database
- Routine administrative duties: Filing, copying and general paperwork
- Preparation of classroom teaching materials
- Ad hoc duties as and when they arise
Who are we looking for
- you have at least B2 level of English with very good speaking skills. Candidates take the placement test to confirm level.
- The ideal candidate will be willing to learn all about the systems and procedures in the school and to ensure that all procedures are carefully followed. Full training will be provided and you will learn aspects of various departments to provide back up in these areas when necessary.
- You will have good interpersonal skills, be organised, a good communicator and have good customer service skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail will be important for this role
- You will be outgoing and confident, reliable and a team player
- The Academic Department is an extremely busy department with a wide variety of work and workloads vary from day to day therefore flexibility it essential.
Please contact our team today for more information and full details about this position
WhatsApp us on 00353 871640835.
Call 00353 212066043
Professional & Administration Internship
This is the right choice to make if you want to perfect your academic skills with “real world” experience!
We can organise your internship in the following professional sectors:
- Sales & Marketing
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
Our “Professional & Administrative Internship experience” includes:
- Translation of your CV
- Cover Letter
- Work Placement
- Meeting with a member of our staff before your “first day”
- Our team’s support during your work experience