Welcome Team Internship Position in Cork (French, Italian or Spanish speakers)
The suitable candidate will be friendly, outgoing, flexible, a good team player, responsible, well-organised and good with people. Candidates should also have an understanding of providing excellent customer service and a friendly environment for new clients. Please note this is an unpaid internship; shared room accommodation inclusive of bills will be provided for the successful applicant.
The tasks included in this position are as follows:
- Working closely as part of a small team
- Answering reservation emails and client queries (using Microsoft Outlook) and processing bookings via company booking system
- Working under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Meeting and greeting new clients in a professional manner
- Ensuring high customer service level is maintained and exceeded
- Checking new clients into and out of their accommodation
- Answering the telephone and taking messages
- Taking rent payments (cash and credit card transactions)
- Updating company files as required by senior team (knowledge of Excel essential)
- Assisting the team with the daily duties such as preparing information for clients arrivals, general office administration and other ad hoc duties
- Assisting the team in organising events at various intervals during the year
- The ideal candidate will possess the following traits and skills:
- Highly driven and motivated with mountains of energy!
- Has an understanding of the importance of providing excellent customer service and a warm, friendly environment for new clients
- An excellent communicator with management experience
- ‘Can-do’ attitude with a focus always on the solution never on the problem
- Flexible, committed and passionate – we expect all our team members to be fully committed to their work and to always go the extra mile for the customer even if that means working late in the evening or on weekends or last-minute changes to the work schedule – that is the nature of our business
- Fluent English along with another language which should be either Italian, French or Spanish
- Additional languages are an advantage
The general working hours of this position are 5 days per week between Monday-Sunday from 9.00 – 18.00. The office closes at 7pm on Tuesday and Thursday.
Ideal candidates will have a fluency in English and Spanish, French or Italian, additional languages would be an advantage.
Candidates must be available to start in August or September.
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 18th of August 2017