Welcome Team Internship - EazyCity Cork
This is a great opportunity for a motivated person who wants to be part of a dynamic young company which is currently expanding operations in Ireland and the UK!
The suitable candidate will be friendly, outgoing, flexible, a good team player, responsible, well-organised and good with people.
The tasks included in this position include:
- Working closely as part of a small team in particular as a support to the Office Manager;
- Identifying new business opportunities in the market and promoting our services;
- Dealing with Sales and Business development of the Branch;
- Answering reservation emails and making bookings;
- Working under pressure and in a fast-paced environment;
- Meeting and greeting new clients in a professional manner;
- Checking new clients into their accommodation;
- Carrying out inspections on accommodation and writing reports on same;
- Answering the telephone and taking messages;
- Taking rent payments (cash handling);
- Updating company databases ( knowledge of Excel essential);
- Assisting the branch manager and team with the daily duties such as preparing welcome packs for clients, general office administration and other ad hoc duties;
- Providing excellent levels of customer care at all times;
- Assisting the team in organising events at various intervals during the year;
- Preparing accommodation for clients arrival.
- The ideal candidate will possess the following traits and skills:
- Highly driven and motivated with mountains of energy!
- Has an understanding of the importance of providing excellent customer service and a warm, friendly environment for new clients
- An excellent communicator with management experience
- ‘Can-do’ attitude with a focus always on the solution never on the problem
- Flexible, committed and passionate – we expect all our team members to be fully committed to their work and to always go the extra mile for the customer even if that means working late in the evening or on weekends or last-minute changes to the work schedule – that is the nature of our business
- Fluent English along with another language which should be either Italian, French or Spanish
- Additional languages are an advantage
The candidate will be required to work 5 days per week, this will include evening and weekend work. 2 days off per week are provided for all interns.
This is an unpaid internship position for a period of minimum 3 months. Discount on accommodation and transport expenses are available as part of the Company benefits.
Ideal candidates will have a fluency in French and English, additional languages would be an advantage.
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Starting date: August or early September 2018.