Sales assistant – Internship availability in Cork and Limerick
If you are looking to gain practical experience in sales, the company is offering a very good opportunity to work with them and that will help you upskill competences that can be applied for future jobs such as office administration, localization, project management and other not limited to the sales sector. Both offices in Cork and Limerick can host a candidate so… what is better to be available to choose between 2 very active location?
The main duties will be:
- cold calling, telesales, contact prospecting, emailing, handling customers queries and phone calls,
- preparing sales material,
- working with CRM,
- credit control, contacting client’s due payment, preparing quotes and invoices and sending them to clients,
- preparing reports, managing orders, records keeping,
- opportunity to work on bookkeeping and entry of expenses for the company,
- localizing websites and various Internet-related tasks.: posting articles, renewing links, updating content online, ad publishing etc
- Students ideally from Business studies, Economics, Marketing and Sales studies.
- Must be fluent in English. Second language is an advantage.
- Friendliness, self-motivation, good language and communication are essential skills
- Knowledge of standard computer navigation and programs such as Internet browsers and Microsoft Office
Start date: availability can be arranged depending of the interview and location
What’s in for you?
You will gain professional experience in staff management and direct sales, customer service, improve communication skills, presentation, reporting etc. Training and mentoring will be provided.
Contact our team today!
Send us an email at email@example.com for any information or WhatsApp us on 00353871640835.
You can also call us on 00353 212066043. Our team will be happy to talk to you and help you with all your questions!
Professional & Administration Internship
This is the right choice to make if you want to perfect your academic skills with “real world” experience!
We can organise your internship in the following professional sectors:
- Sales & Marketing
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
Our “Professional & Administrative Internship experience” includes:
- Translation of your CV
- Cover Letter
- Work Placement
- Meeting with a member of our staff before your “first day”
- Our team’s support during your work experience