Office Administrator for Marketing Department - Opportunity in Limerick
The Limerick branch is looking for an intern to be part of the staff for an experience in office administration that can be applied for future jobs such as office administration, localization, project management and others not limited to one specific sector. Limerick, with its medieval story and background, can offer a lot of different points of view and places to discover that show another side of a hidden Ireland.
The main duties will be:
- handling customers queries and phone calls,
- managing orders and urgent tasks,
- coordinating a team of translators and interpreters,
- translating and proofreading texts, interpreting,
- helping with basic bookkeeping, records keeping, reporting,
- various Internet-related tasks:
We are looking for someone with:
- Friendliness, self-motivation,
- good language and communication are essential
- knowledge of standard computer navigation and programs (Internet and Microsoft Office) along with an average typing speed.
- Students from business studies, economics and similar courses are ideal
Availability is flexible and is subject to interview
What's in for you?
Mentoring and support during the whole stay in order to get upskilled, specific training for Office equipment and software, being part of a dynamic and international team that can lead to many opportunities for the future. Limerick is also one of the biggest cities of Ireland that can offer a different experience from the usual common cities.
Contact our team today!
Send us an email at email@example.com for any information or WhatsApp us on 00353871640835.
You can also call us on 00353 212066043. Our team will be happy to talk to you and help you with all your questions!
Professional & Administration Internship
This is the right choice to make if you want to perfect your academic skills with “real world” experience!
We can organise your internship in the following professional sectors:
- Sales & Marketing
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
Our “Professional & Administrative Internship experience” includes:
- Translation of your CV
- Cover Letter
- Work Placement
- Meeting with a member of our staff before your “first day”
- Our team’s support during your work experience