Marketing & Social Media Assistant – Internship position in Cork
This is an amazing opportunity to have a work experience in the world Marketing & Communication, learn how to work in a team and as a free-lance, join art with your technical skills. You will be working with creative professionals in one of the coolest start-ups in the centre of Cork.
- assisting (and hopefully taking the lead) on some of our projects, developing a Freelancer Collective within the company;
- Putting in place a large Public Participatory Art project.
- Organizing and running events in the space;
- Assisting the company members with their own projects
- Supporting the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- collaborating with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns.
- Assisting in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
Age 20+ Ideal candidate would be attending 3rd level or have completed 3rd level education. Be self-motivated. Be prepared to push yourself and not be afraid to fail. Be outgoing and confident in their abilities. Area of studies: Business/Project Management/Marketing/Technology
Spoken languages and level required (A1-C2): English
Starting date: As soon as the candidate is available. Duration: 3-6 months (3 through 6 if possible)
Application closing by January 15th. The position is subject to interview and selection by the manager
What’s in It for You?
The chance to work and discover the world of work in the rebel city of Ireland and enhance your CV that might act as a springboard for an international career. The company is very committed to ensuring that any intern who would work there would integrate well and gain both a professional experience and a cultural one
The skills and knowledge you gain during your internship will be a stepping-stone to great networking opportunities and an incredible career.
Contact our team today!
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for any information or WhatsApp us on 00353871640835.
You can also call us on 00353 212066043. Our team will be happy to talk to you and help you with all your questions!
Professional & Administration Internship
This is the right choice to make if you want to perfect your academic skills with “real world” experience!
We can organise your internship in the following professional sectors:
- Sales & Marketing
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
Our “Professional & Administrative Internship experience” includes:
- Translation of your CV
- Cover Letter
- Work Placement
- Meeting with a member of our staff before your “first day”
- Our team’s support during your work experience