Marketing Internship Position – French speaker
The ideal candidate should be friendly, mature, imaginative, flexible and a problem-solver. Creativity, writing and content-creating skills are an added advantage. The suitable candidate should also have a good knowledge and confidence about the world of social media and blogging. Good communication and selling skills would also be beneficial for this role.
It is important for the candidate to be a quick-thinker who is able to take initiative and propose new ideas.
Duties will include:
- Blogging: The daily tasks will include posting new articles, creating interesting and original content, finding people to interview
- Social media marketing development: administration of several groups and pages
- Work on development and implementation of the digital plan in line with company goals to increase visibility and engagement across all channels and content types
- Translating documents and articles from native language into English and vice versa
- Helping to organise social events, designing posters, banners, flyers…
- Web promotion and selling (ads, services, products…)
- Knowledge of and familiarity with graphic-design and photo/video-editing software (such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, iMovie…) will be a significant advantage.
- An Intermediate level of English as well as fluency in French is required.
- Additional languages would be an advantage.
- Excellent writing skills, familiarity with WordPress and understanding of SEO
- Passion and curiosity for the digital and the social media marketing
- Willingness to learn
This is an unpaid internship position from June 2017 for a period of 6 months.
Shared room accommodation will be provided and paid for by the Company for the duration of the internship.
Candidates must be available to start not later than 5th of June and will be required to work generally from Monday to Friday, 09.30 – 17.30.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before 12th of May 2017.