Marketing and Digital campaign assistant - Internship in Cork
This international startup is happy to host an intern who will get the chance to collaborate on pre and post-launch campaigns. This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Fast paced situations and dynamic colleagues will train you at best to be able to stand with any employer.
Your main duties will be:
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Manage and update the company database and customer relationship management systems (HubSpot CRM)
They are looking for someone who has:
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools and Online analytics)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Master degree
Availabilities depends on selection process and interviews outcome.
Minimum 4 months, full-time availability.
Contact our team today!
Send us an email at email@example.com for any information or WhatsApp us on 00353871640835.
You can also call us on 00353 212066043. Our team will be happy to talk to you and help you with all your questions!
Professional & Administration Internship
This is the right choice to make if you want to perfect your academic skills with “real world” experience!
We can organise your internship in the following professional sectors:
- Sales & Marketing
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
Our “Professional & Administrative Internship experience” includes:
- Translation of your CV
- Cover Letter
- Work Placement
- Meeting with a member of our staff before your “first day”
- Our team’s support during your work experience