Graphic Design and Social Media Assistant – Internship available in Cork
We are looking for a creative Graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to work with the award-winning graphic designers of Cork, located in the City’s most important businesses centers. You will be asked to assist with the development and design of core graphics, logos, collateral event materials and a variety of other creative tasks as assigned
What are your duties?
- Prepare images to coincide with social and blog posts
- Assist with video production (shooting, editing, etc)
- Assist with website and blog updates
- support for the marketing department
Who are they looking for?
- Must be proficient in basic design programs
- Excellent communication skill
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified timeframes
- Organized, dependable and detail oriented
- Team Player
- Quick Learner and Efficient High sense of urgency
- Able to work well under pressure
- Availability form asap.
- Application closing by May 2018
- The selection will be managed by the manager of the company and an interview will be required if necessary
What’s in It for You?
The chance to improve your skills in an extremely professional environment, improve your English and improve the micro-language of the sector, have the possibility to live in for some weeks in the biggest Count of Ireland with the chance to see a beautiful hidden and, most of the time, underestimated part of the island.
Contact our team today!
Send us an email at email@example.com for any information or WhatsApp us on 00353871640835.
You can also call us on 00353 212066043. Our team will be happy to talk to you and help you with all your questions!
Professional & Administration Internship
This is the right choice to make if you want to perfect your academic skills with “real world” experience!
We can organise your internship in the following professional sectors:
- Sales & Marketing
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
Our “Professional & Administrative Internship experience” includes:
- Translation of your CV
- Cover Letter
- Work Placement
- Meeting with a member of our staff before your “first day”
- Our team’s support during your work experience