Frontend Engineer Internship - Position available in Cork
A vibrant start-up in the Design space is currently looking for an intern to join the team. As part of a start-up environment, you will get to work on the latest tools and technologies and work with some of the world’s largest brands as customers. This fast-paced and dynamic environment will give you the opportunity to test your skills and knowledge.
Those the main responsibilities of your role:
- Collaborate with the designers to build frontend components in React
- Create unit test scripts for components
- Support the product team in daily administrative tasks
- Familiarity with building modern one-page apps is a plus, e.g. React, Vue
- Strong desire to learn along with a professional drive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for engineering and its best practices
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Master Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related
Availability: the deadline for the application is 30/10/2018, the position can be filled before depending on the number of requests and interviews.
What’s in for you?
Professional & Administration Internship
This is the right choice to make if you want to perfect your academic skills with “real world” experience!
We can organise your internship in the following professional sectors:
- Sales & Marketing
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
Our “Professional & Administrative Internship experience” includes:
- Translation of your CV
- Cover Letter
- Work Placement
- Meeting with a member of our staff before your “first day”
- Our team’s support during your work experience