Farm assistant - Internship available in Cork
Warm greetings to the peripatetic populace!
Work is not always restrained to an office, it can also be placed in the open air. Looking from a high point on the green hills of Ireland, one certainly thinks that a great artist has put a carpet of grass in great folds on a waving background. Occasionally you see a little of land, for example on agricultural roads, rocky slopes and stone walls.
Already interested? Let me explain you what our professional internship program consist of.
We have several positions available for self-motivated, adventurists who love working with animals and who wish to obtain & possess the off grid living skills necessary to enjoy humble outback living in a thriving environment.
This is the perfect opportunity to get away from it all and truly discover the inner you, or enjoy some romantic time with your travel partner.
Not enough? Accommodation will be included, so no more bills and rent for you.
Your Main Duties will be:
- Helping the farmers in their daily routine
- Cutting/trimming/weeding/planting and general property upgrading and maintenance
- Acting with appropriate caution with dangerous machineries
- Helping other staff members with their tasks when needed
- Most important, enjoy the place and all the surroundings!
Who are we looking for?
- Someone with a quick work attitude
- Physical Stamina
- A creative Flair
- A flexible Schedule
- Driving license would be an advantage
When will you start?
- Immediately available, from 1 up to 6 months
What’s in It for You?
- Free accommodation
- Learn to work in a group
- Improve your English
- Meet new colleagues
Contact our team today!
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for any information or WhatsApp us on 00353871640835.
You can also call us on 00353 212066043. Our team will be happy to talk to you and help you with all your questions!
Hospitality & Catering Internship
You will gain invaluable practical work experience which will help you in taking the first steps to working in a foreign labour market!
We can organise your internship in the following catering businesses:
- Bars, Pubs & Coffee shops
Our “Hospitality & Catering Internship experience” includes:
- Translation of your CV
- Cover Letter
- Work Placement
- Meeting with a member of our staff before your “first day”
- Our team’s support during your work experience