Digital Marketing Internship
Location: Cork City Centre
September 2017 (4 months internship)
EazyCity is looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working and creative marketing intern with a desire to gain work experience in the study & work abroad sector.
If you are ready to jump into marketing with both feet and get your career started – this is the place for you!
About the Company
At EazyCity we believe in embracing new life experiences and swallowing them whole. Live abroad, meet new people…dive into a new culture, learn more about others…enrich your life & discover more parts of yourself.
Set up in Ireland in 2004 by co-founders Enrico Zoppi & Julia Lynes, our current team is made up of more than 40 international life-changers based in office locations worldwide.
We offer programs for young at heart people who want to STAY | STUDY | WORK | PLAY in a new city. We also partner with companies to provide orientation and relocation services for their new recruits!
Always growing and evolving we are always on the look out for talented people to join our life-changing adventure!
At EazyCity we believe a new city is never just a place…..instead it’s about people and a new way of seeing things.
- Create integrated marketing plans and campaign calendars and to reach target audiences across platforms, social media, email and digital content marketing
- Drafting marketing and communications content such as press releases, articles, newsletter and social media copy, email, etc.
- SEO – develop search engine-friendly content and strategies to generate organic traffic to our website
- Relationship building with online communities by maintaining Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Helping to set up digital marketing, online PR and social media campaigns
- Report and analyse Facebook and Google AdWords campaign’s performance by monitoring impressions, click-through rate, engagement, and conversion rates, etc
- Participating in promotional events
- Basic website management to include updating content and photos
- An Intermediate level of English as well as fluency in French is required
- Eager to learn, build your skill set and be a part of an international team
- Highly organised person, punctual and responsible
- Enthusiastic team player and curious by nature
- Resourceful personality that is open to feedback and learning
- A strong awareness of different digital marketing channels such as PPC, SEO, paid social and a desire to develop in these areas
- A basic understanding of MailChimp, Google Analytics, Google AdWords and Facebook Ads
- Strong general IT skills (Excel, Outlook, Word & PowerPoint)
- Active on social media
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- A weekly report will be required of the intern and feedback will be given by the Marketing Manager
- As a company we fully respect the nature of an internship and we endeavour to ensure that any student who comes to us for an internship/work experience placement is given plenty of opportunities to learn and to practise their skillset in return for maximum enthusiasm and an injection of new ideas from them! We put a strong emphasis on regular feedback and we are very open to taking on suggestions from our interns also
- Accommodation in a shared room provided by the company
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English to Marta Ponte (firstname.lastname@example.org) before the 14th of September.