Commis Chef work experience – Internship availability in Cork
A wonderful location for an amazing experience in a 4* kitchen of one of the fanciest hotels in Cork. Part of a very famous chain, the restaurant offers a luxurious service to the clients and to their interns and this can be your chance to enhance your CV with a lot of skills and competencies.
- Storage and disposal of food
- Cleaning and preparing the cooking station
- Food preparation
- Maintain Sanitation Standards
- keeping the station in working order and fully stocked
You should be reliable, dynamic, responsible, eager to learn and improve your skills in an international environment.
Your level of English should be good enough to understand the instructions given by the Executive Chef or Sous Chef (A2 and above), have a positive attitude a be always polite to the staff and superiors
- Availability asap. Minimum 8 weeks (2 months) or more 12 weeks (3 months)
- Application closing by May 2018
What’s in It for You?
Professional environment, new competencies in the hospitality business especially for the 4* category, improve your English, having the possibility to live in the Rebel City, the southern part of the Island that is worth to discover, more thank you think.
Contact our team today!
Send us an email at email@example.com for any information or WhatsApp us on 00353871640835.
You can also call us on 00353 212066043. Our team will be happy to talk to you and help you with all your questions!
Hospitality & Catering Internship
You will gain invaluable practical work experience which will help you in taking the first steps to working in a foreign labour market!
We can organise your internship in the following catering businesses:
- Bars, Pubs & Coffee shops
Our “Hospitality & Catering Internship experience” includes:
- Translation of your CV
- Cover Letter
- Work Placement
- Meeting with a member of our staff before your “first day”
- Our team’s support during your work experience