Assistant chef - Internship position in Cork
You will have the opportunity to enlarge your Curricula and competences working in a 5-star resort in the area of Cork. If you are looking to improve your language and working skills in a great international environment, this is the right place. Located in a beautiful touristic area nearby the city, the hotel is part of a luxurious and famous hotel chain that offers a variety of prestigious services to all the guests, and not only, visiting Cork.
Your duties will be:
- Storage and disposal of food
- Cleaning and prepare cooking station
- Food preparation
- Maintain Sanitation Standards
- Testing Recipes
- assisting in unloading delivery trucks and ensuring that food is stored in the appropriate conditions
- keeping the station in working order and fully stocked
We need someone hardworking, punctual, reliable, proactive, able to work independently and as part of a team.
Your level of English should be good enough to understand the instructions given by the Executive Chef or Sous Chef (A2 and above), have a positive attitude a be always polite to the staff and superiors
The position will require a phone or skype interview with the Manager.
- We are looking for someone available to start as soon as possible. Minimum 8 weeks (2 months) or more 12 weeks (3 months)
- Application closing by December 19th. If we receive the application before the time, we will promote the position and arrange the interview
What’s in It for You?
The chance to improve your skills in an extremely professional environment, enlarge your CV and be provided of a stunning reference from an important and relevant name in the hospitality sector, improve your English working in one of the best language Hotels of the area, having the possibility to live in for some weeks in the biggest Count of Ireland with the chance to see a beautiful hidden and, most of the time, underestimated part of the island.
This is an unpaid position but accommodation will be provided at the resort. Meals during working hours will be offered by the hotel.
Contact our team today!
Send us an email at email@example.com for any information or WhatsApp us on 00353871640835.
You can also call us on 00353 212066043. Our team will be happy to talk to you and help you with all your questions!
Hospitality & Catering Internship
You will gain invaluable practical work experience which will help you in taking the first steps to working in a foreign labour market!
We can organise your internship in the following catering businesses:
- Bars, Pubs & Coffee shops
Our “Hospitality & Catering Internship experience” includes:
- Translation of your CV
- Cover Letter
- Work Placement
- Meeting with a member of our staff before your “first day”
- Our team’s support during your work experience