Are you looking for a job in Cork? - Free Job Seekers Workshop with EazyCity
Thursday, 18th May 2017
112 Oliver Plunkett St, Cork
EazyCity Cork office
If you just arrived in Cork it’s normal to have plenty of questions about how to look for a job, the Irish tax system, taxes you might need to pay or the format in which your CV should be presented to prospective employers. Finding a job in Ireland is different to the procedures in other countries such as Italy, Spain or France.
We want to make it easier and help you as much as we can!
EazyCity are happy to announce our first free Job Seekers Workshop in Cork for those of you looking for a job in the city.
Now finding a job in Cork won’t be a problem anymore!
The workshop will cover the following topics:
- Tips on how to create a professional CV and Cover Letter
- Tips on how to apply for documents eg PPSN (Personal Public Service Number) - essential to work in Ireland
- How to open a Bank Account in Ireland
- How to get the best results from job search engines (keywords, notifications...etc)
- How to build a professional LinkedIn profile
- General guidelines for an outstanding interview!
- General info about the Irish system
- Current vacancies in Cork
Come to our EazyCity Cork office and meet our Job Plan Assistant, Silvia Puddu. Silvia will provide expert advice on CV preparation, job application letters, or tips on the best sites to find jobs!
What if you can’t attend our first workshop? Just drop us an email and we will let you of further upcoming dates!
You won't want to miss this event!