Accounts Internship Position at EazyCity Cork
This is a great opportunity for a motivated person who wants to be part of a dynamic young company which is currently expanding operations in Ireland, the UK, the USA and more!
The suitable candidate will be friendly, outgoing, flexible, a good team player, responsible, well-organised and with a keen attention to detail.
- Using internal systems and software such as internal booking platform, e-commerce platform, accounting software and various internal software such as drop-box.
- Bookkeeping process for all 3 branches
- Updating cash flow files for all 3 branches
- Daily cash control and cash reconciliation
- Completing end of month accounts, including the implementation of various types of month end adjustments and bringing the accounts to trial balance and closing accounts for the relevant month.
- To carry out reversals of the previous month’s adjustments and a clear system to record and keep track of adjustments that require reversing in a later period
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Reconciling nominal ledger accounts
- Creating and analysing reports
- Other ad hoc duties as required such as filing of cash receipts and payments, carrying-out various crosschecks such as files from other departments are consistent with the accounts files.
- Additional languages would be an advantage (Spanish, Italian, French, German or Portuguse)
- Knowledge of Excel would be a distinct advantage.
The candidate will be required to work generally from Monday – Friday 09.30 – 17.30 / 10.00 – 18.00.
This is an unpaid internship position for a period of 4-6 months. Shared room accommodation will be provided free of charge by the company for the duration of the internship.
Candidates must be available to start asap and have an Upper Intermediate level of English.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com before 24th of May 2017.